Skill required: Talent Acquisition - Recruitment
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be aligned with our Recruitment vertical. Our services span across the entire accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings - Recruitment , Sourcing , Scheduling , BGV , Document Collection , Onboarding & Internal Shared Services, helping the world’s leading recruitment companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the candidate, connecting expertise with unique insights into the candidate experience.
You will be working as a part of the recruiting team which is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Talent Management
- Talent Strategy
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and effectively manage the team's governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Clearly communicate team goals and deliverables and keep the team updated on changes
- Coach team members and provide the first level advice on procedures/methods
- Solve increasingly complex problems & effectively delegate to develop and groom team members for succession planning
- Maintain client relationships interface through regular connects and emails
- Understand client priorities and problems & help translate actions for the team
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Use data analytics and story-telling techniques to enhance the client journey
As a team lead you will be expected to:
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.