Skill required: Record To Report - Financial Consolidation and Close Operations
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Consolidation & Close Operations team is responsible for general ledger processes including year-end closing, journalizing, etc. They help create & maintain ledgers, currencies, budgets, & journal entries, deliver solutions including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry & reporting, dynamic allocations & the management of commitments & expenditures, run interface reports & perform close books of accounts. The team reviews P&L accounts errors, omissions, or inconsistencies and managing the preparation of all reports. They also work on posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and reporting open items, reviewing entries and reconciliations, supporting month-end closing, preparing various reports as required, and supporting audits. The team also oversees improvement projects, including automation, simplifications, and enhanced controls.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Financial Analysis
- Journal Entry Processing
- Record To Report
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.