Skill required: Finance Processes and Operations - Finance Strategy
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations
This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations' strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Fulfillment Operations and Order Management
- SAP FI Accounts Payable
- SAP FI Accounts Receivable
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Corporate planning & strategic planning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Account Management
- Account Reconciliation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.