Skill required: Artificial Intelligence Innovation - Program and Project Management
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
The Artificial Intelligence Innovation team is responsible for the creation, deployment, and managing the operation of projects. They help build responsible AI solutions that benefit users, communities, and society at large, guided by core principles that help deliver desired outcomes while engendering trust. The team collaborates with business experts, research, and platform engineers for coming up with creative solutions.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.