Skill required: Finance Processes - Program and Project Management
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Tech Solution Architecture
- Technology Innovation
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Thought leadership
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Business Technology
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.