Skill required: KYC - Anti Money Laundering
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Financial Management
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of KYC team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate / commercial customers/funds. Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulatory.
The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implement the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization's financial systems. The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client on-boarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Anti Money Laundering
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.