Skill required: Solution Architecture - Solution Architecting
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
Accenture Operations Solution Innovation is responsible for solution configuration of client requirements and integration with sales to promote growth. We ensure a simplified solutioning process to reduce solution turnaround time, industrialize our ability to respond to RFPs and support sales opportunities.
The Solution Architecture team is required to translate client requirements into Applied Intelligence solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients., leverage SMEs and solution architects from different groups/entities and create a comprehensive solution in line with Accenture standards and best practices, preparing effort, cost and price estimates and ensure quality adherence.
The focus will be on managing and developing solutions for complex business process outsourcing by driving, developing solutions aligned to the latest innovative business and technology advancements, creating winnable and deliverable solutions, articulating compelling value propositions and stories to a client. You will be solutioning by leveraging operational and commercial levers to ensure total value is enabled at all layers of the deal construct. They will be responsible for the development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximize Accenture’s competitive position. They help in setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the sales lead, articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands, ensuring alignment of the solution to the client’s buying criteria & be a key member to collaborate with other architects from Accenture
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Solution Architecting
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 1 day ago
Tech Solution Architecture Enterprise Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.