- Job description
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role :Security Architect
Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
Must Have Skills :Static Application Security Testing Tool
Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
Job Requirements : Vulnerability Management
• Role: Senior Security Analyst / Security Analyst
• Skill: Application Vulnerability Management – Static Application Security Testing (DAST)
• Minimum Skill Requirement: Application Security Testing, OWASP, Fortify, CheckMarx, Secure code review,
• Reviewing application code against the secure coding baseline and practices.
• Experience in performing static web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues.
• Experience in reviewing code developed in JAVA, .Net and other leading modern programming languages and technologies.
• Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols etc.
• Good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology
• Experience on both commercial and open source tools (Fortify, AppScan Source, CheckMarx)
• Hands on experience in Dynamic security testing of web based application.
• Vast experience in removing false positives, analyzing static scan (CheckMarx, Appscan Source) reports
• Experience on automated scanning tools i..e.Fortify, Asppscan Source, Sonar Cube
• Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM.
• Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques.
• Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team as well as vendor.
• Proven experience with products dealing with application vulnerability management services which include – Fortify, IBM Appscan Source, CheckMarx, Sonar Cube
• Should have strong knowledge on OWASP top 10 Vulnerabilities
• 2-3 years of development experience is an added advantage
• Sound understating of industry standards i.e. OWASP Secure coding practices, SANS
• Should have completed certifications like CEH, ECSA, LPT or other equivalent security certifications
• Experience in secure code review, manual code reviews.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel; Word; Power Point).
• Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Below to be excluded while Job Postings on Portals/SNS sites.
o Flexes (If Any): Bangalore, Gurgaon,Pune
o Target Companies:
o Keywords for searching: Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing
Exclusions(If Any): (not