Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Billing Processing
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Billing Processing team focuses on the process of creating and issuing customer invoices. This includes reviewing the list of debit notes raised and identifying any gaps in the process. The role requires a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries. The role may also require following up with the sales team to provide reasons for raising debit notes and un-recognized revenue.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Billing Processing
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Invoice Processing Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and effectively manage the team's governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Clearly communicate team goals and deliverables and keep the team updated on changes
- Coach team members and provide the first level advice on procedures/methods
- Solve increasingly complex problems & effectively delegate to develop and groom team members for succession planning
- Maintain client relationships interface through regular connects and emails
- Understand client priorities and problems & help translate actions for the team
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Use data analytics and story-telling techniques to enhance the client journey
As a team lead you will be expected to:
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.