Skill required: Clinical - SDTM Programming
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings - Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation and Close-Out activities which includes initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc.
In this role, you will be expected to program mapping of eCRF and external data into SDTM standards using SAS/ETL tools as applicable.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.