Skill required: Data Management - Alteryx
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: ME/MS (CIS)/MSc/MTech
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Data Management team which is accountable for Data Management that includes fully scalable relational database management system. ETL(Extract, Transport and Load) - Set of methods and tools to extract data from outside sources, transform it to fit an organization`s business needs and load it into a target such as the organization`s data warehouse.
You will be working on Alteryx which is a self service platform that allows to meet the organization analytics needs. you will be working to meet the organizations analytics needs. Alteryx produces several data analytics solutions. It also specializes in self-service analytics with an intuitive user interface. These can be used to Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data within the Alteryx framework.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Microsoft Power BI
- Qlik Sense
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.