Skill required: Workforce Services - Workforce Management
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
The Workforce Services team is responsible for short term planning, management, maintaining internal forecasts and tracking of forecast accuracy. The team works on tracking progress in the areas of staffing, logistics and change management and reports/highlights any deviations. This team also monitors scheduling efficiencies, recommend schedule changes, operating hours etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats.
The Workforce Management team focuses on maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. This includes activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, and analytics. This team owns the client relationship and partner on Capacity Planning/Schedule Adherence, help gather insights and provide feedback on the gaps/opportunities in performance capacity. The team helps identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvement in Service Delivery Performance. This team is also responsible for innovation in the workforce management space – providing insights to Accenture and Client leadership on improving efficiencies. They also ensure adherence to revenue and cost targets, own efficiency improvement goals. This team also partners wit regional leads and ensure we are compliant on all internal and client audits.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Numerical ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.