Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role : Application Lead
Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Must have Skills : Advanced Front End Development NodeJs
Good to Have Skills : Industry Strategy
Job Requirements :
1. Expert in NodeJS Server side development
2. Hands on experience in delivering medium to complex level applications
3. Must have experience in at least one web services API development framework eg Express, Hapi etc
4. Must have experience in at least one database connection like MongoDB using databse drivers like Mongoose
5. Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor, Jasmine or a well-reasoned alternative
7. Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
8. Strong in programmatical concepts OOPs, modularization, object creation within loops etc
9. Good Communication Skill and Expert in Reactjs project development
10. Hands on experience in delivering medium to complex level applications
11. Should be capable of both NodeJS and ReactJs
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.