Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Order Management
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
In Order Management, you will be working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services. You will also assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology from order creation to order fulfillment, financial settlement including order prioritization, purchase order receipt, invoice matching, inventory availability and promise, accuracy and fulfillment, provisioning of services and activation of billing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.