Skill required: Intelligent Automation - Technology Architectures
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Intelligent Automation team is where you bring the best of automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Low Code, No Code platforms and custom application building to benefit our customers to innovative and pathbreaking solutions. You will be part of the team that designs, builds and supports these solutions, to transform client results and experiences.
In Technology Architectures, you will be a part of the development process of methodical information technology specifications, models & guidelines, using a variety of Information Technology notations. You will be estimating, architecting, implementing, testing, assessing & selling Technology Architecture, including but not limited to all the ADM Technology Architecture work-stream activities & deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test & deploy phases. The role will require you to have deep technical proficiency, drive the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets, and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Risk management
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting Technology Solution Planner
Posted 2 days ago
Solution Architecting Technology Solution Planning Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Solution Architecting Technology Solution Planner
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.