• Assist business units of client (one of the largest companies in the world) to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results
• Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
• Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process
• Assist the client in the exercise of financial control over books by performing such checks as may be prescribed
• Prepare any reports or financial information for use by client
• Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
• May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
• Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.