- Job description
Responsible for delivering the following services:
• Policy – adhering procedures in compliance with CLIENT policy. Seek necessary clarifications on doubts, if any
• Helping and guiding the team leaders to achieve SLAs and Operational metrics
• Internal and External audit support
• Guide the Team leaders in accurate transaction execution consistent with CLIENT Revenue Recognition policies and procedures
• Participate and initiate calls and meetings.
• Emails / Voice mails or any other communication from the customer to be responded promptly.
• Lead SO 404 compliance initiatives
+ Basic qualifications
Graduate Degree in Commerce
6 or more years experience in a reputed company with experience in the Order To Cash – i.e. Order to Cash includes Cash Apps, Billing & Order Management.
Would have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have travelled and worked internationally
Should have exposure/knowledge of international accounting standards
Global experience desirable
Should have worked in a process driven environment
Good communication and presentation skills
Strong relationship management skills
Understanding of Oracle, BAAN, Excel, Word, strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
• Recognized as subject matter expert within scope of responsibility.
• Flexible to work overtime to meet deadlines.
• Highly self-motivated to work independently as well as in group setting, within delegated authority, with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate expectations, requirements and status to client
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, skills.