1) Strong technical knowledge of life insurance products and valuation methods
2) Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
3) Written and verbal communication skills
4) Ability to manage work of competing priorities
5) Team management
6) Ability to anticipate and deliver on requirements
7) VBA skill advantage
8) Basic technical knowledge of life insurance products and reporting/valuation metrics including Ecap and Solvency II
The team will be an extension to the onshore team and support the production of Economic Capital (Ecap), Aggregated Local Statutory (ALS) capital metric, Insurance Capital Standard (ICS) and Solvency II Group results for internal and external disclosures. In addition, support will be provided for Business Planning under different metrics and other ad hoc analysis done as part of the Actuarial Reporting team, including EEV and IFRS reporting.
• Production of modelled results – Ecap/ ICS / SII
• Support consolidation of Group base and sensitivity results – Ecap/ ICS / SII /ALS
• Internal Capital Model management
• Support business planning
• Quarterly and ad hoc analysis on Ecap/ ICS/ ALS/ SII results
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.