1) Good understanding of life insurance risks and actuarial mathematics
2) Solid understanding of market risks in particular and statistical modelling techniques to use for these
3) Communication (written and verbal) skills,
4) Proficient in MS Excel and VBA. Matlab experience is desirable
5) Stakeholder management skills,
6) Team Management experience.
The candidate should be a qualified actuary or near qualified actuary with at least 4 years of work experience. Expected to be some synergies with the Client production team (e.g. they can be trained on Matlab in the same session, it is expect that the team supporting the production team can support work in calibration during extreme peak periods and vice versa)
Extension of the Client London team to provide support to perform annual BAU risk calibration work
• Calibration of market risks: collection of market data, data preparation, calibration, writing up result in Word and PowerPoint format.
• The team is expected to support ad hoc calibration developments. This includes both theoretical developments (typically with associated prototyping in Excel) and systems improvements (Excel or Matlab – training on the latter will be provided)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.