• The Quality Manager will be responsible for reviewing, confirming, and reporting compliance with process or procedure of the business, Quality certifications, and/or Accenture Delivery methodology
• Ensures desired quality standards are reached by sharing the audit results on a defined frequency
• Establish a common “Quality Framework” across all the business
• Create standard quality forms / checklists to drive quality scores
• Creates error trend analysis, scorecards and proposes immediate action plans to operations
• Drives refresher trainings and PKT’s across all business
• Establish and conduct calibration call (Internal and External stakeholders)
• Maintains a repository of Process Updates (SOP Management)
• Review and highlight the impacts of procedural changes (SOP) to operations
• Interact with external / internal stakeholders to drive improvement objectives
• Communication Skills
o Proficient in communicating in English both written and verbal. Conveys information clearly and effectively.
• Problem Solving
o Understands the relevant aspects of the client products/services supported
o Displays exemplary analysis and problem-solving capabilities
Technical or Specific Skills (e. g. technical, computer)
• Basic technical knowledge
• A working knowledge of MS Office products
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.