• This position is responsible for complete lease administration activities.
• The position requires delivery of consistent quality work and a high level of detail and accuracy.
• This position requires Lease Administration Domain knowledge with minimum of 1 year prior experience in processing Lease Administration functions.
• Clearly communicate and interpret financial data
• Interpretation of complex commercial lease language
• Comprehend real estate lease agreements, documents and communications, extracting pertinent data for Lease Administration database.
• Capable to calculate rents based on CPI index as mentioned in the lease agreement.
• Ability to handle Landlord queries and respond through emails on timely manner.
• Processes new leases, renewals and terminations, Certificate of Insurance, Invoices, Opex reconciliations and other reporting as needed.
• Processes and maintains all pertinent data in the client’s lease administration database
• Timely completion of the product ensuring quality/accuracy.
• Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
• Adhere to all internal tools.
• Upgrade domain knowledge through various tools provided / available within the process
• Provide timely response to all in
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.