Coordinating the job within the team to meet metrics. Is the primary contact for the Team Leader and solves problems related to the General Accounting services.
• Responsibilities/ Authorities
Key holding & Administration:
• Performing regular standard tasks of General Accounting function
• Reconciling of the balances between the companies within the group (assets and liabilities)
• Assignment, securitization of receivables
• Recording recurring Journal entries, booking revenues and costs.
• Preparing legal reports –Tax, VAT declaration
• Ensures timely input and generation of accounting documents and batches, reconciles and balances related financial reports and accounts .
• Managing, organizing and updating relevant data in General Accounting using database applications Keeping the supervisor informed about the situation within the team and if necessary proposes the steps to follow .
• Ensuring the performance of the General Accounting function in conformity with the metrics/standard.
• Participating in the continuous improvement process (CIP).
• Seeking advice and escalating issues when facing tasks/problems outside normal scope of job Skills, knowledge & experience:
• Previous experience of General Accounting. SAP or accounting systems experience are a plus .
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.