- Job description
Overall Purpose of the Job :
Coordinating the job within the team to meet metrics. Is the primary contact for the Team Leader and solves problems related to the General Accounting services.
• Responsibilities/ Authorities
Key holding & Administration:
• Performing regular standard tasks of General Accounting function
• Reconciling of the balances between the companies within the group (assets and liabilities)
• Assignment, securitization of receivables
• Recording recurring Journal entries, booking revenues and costs.
• Preparing legal reports –Tax, VAT declaration
• Ensures timely input and generation of accounting documents and batches, reconciles and balances related financial reports and accounts .
• Managing, organizing and updating relevant data in General Accounting using database applications Keeping the supervisor informed about the situation within the team and if necessary proposes the steps to follow .
• Ensuring the performance of the General Accounting function in conformity with the metrics/standard.
• Participating in the continuous improvement process (CIP).
• Seeking advice and escalating issues when facing tasks/problems outside normal scope of job Skills, knowledge & experience:
• Previous experience of General Accounting. SAP or accounting systems experience are a plus .