Skill required: Procurement Management (GPO) - Procurement Management
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: BCom/ICWA(Inter)/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialization
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical in a Global Process Owner (GPO) role and would be assigned to oversee the P2P processes of one or multiple clients. In this role, you would work with the business or client stakeholders to design and deploy the end-to-end P2P processes, focused on performance, standardization, and have global enforcement. You will be expected to help the clients identify and monitor business metrics, benchmark them to global industry standards, leverage best-in-class technology platforms to improve process performance, and most importantly, help implement an operating model which suits the client’s needs and organizational setup. As part of the leadership role, you are expected to manage stakeholders (both internal and external), focus on people development, and work with clients to add value to the existing operations.
The Procurement Support team focuses on identifying the requirements for goods and services from all business units. The team is responsible for identifying and evaluating a list of suppliers, negotiating contracts with the selected supplier, raising a purchase requisition and releasing the purchase order. The team is also responsible for completing the payment process upon receiving an invoice, auditing the delivery of requested goods/services and maintaining proper records of invoices.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Payment Processing Operations
- SAP HANA
- Project Management
- Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Design
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.