- Job description
Overall Purpose of the Job
• Processing of check and wire requests.
• Follow up with vendor for any if any refunds.
• Coding of refund checks received.
• Analyzing and taking appropriate action on Vendors with debit balance.
• Responsible for maintaining daily productions logs.
• Responsible for doing Root cause analysis for the refund requests received and giving feedback to responsible parties.
• Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for payment activities.
• Escalates system related issues to client’s technical support group.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance/streamline business process.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
• Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
• Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
• Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
• May operate within a team of individuals carrying out similar tasks, Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
Shares knowledge and experience with other members of team.
• May assist less experienced or temporary staff where appropriate.
• Overtime and On-Call required during peak periods and close schedule