-Define and oversee data governance processes within TfO for the data platforms, namely
- Source systems GPH, BAT, SQF, etc.
- Analytics systems GCP and AIP Data Lakes
- Reporting systems SynOps, Self Service, etc.
-Oversee teams that manage data flows between systems, overseeing the DevOps, DataOps and ModelOps processes
-Manage metrics on data within the TfO business processes, reporting to Governance committee on periodic basis
-Be the point of contact for Data Governance queries, including escalation point for client concerns.
-Evolve the governance processes as needed as platforms evolve.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 15 years of experience in a professional services corporation, with exposure to large platforms and applications in a technology development, testing and maintenance capability
- At least 10 years of experience with data management, such as daily operations of a data analytics and reporting platform
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior management role, with exposure to senior leadership of large corporations and accountable for major initiatives within the corporation or for clients
- Preferably with an existing relevant certification such as ITIL, DGSP, CIMP, CDMP from bodies such as ICCP Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals, DAMA Data Management Association
- Strong understanding of business process mapping, service level management, and RACI matrix
- Exposure to frameworks such as DevOps and DataOps
- Strong communication ability to interact with both business stakeholders and technical teams, speaking the right language to each and communicating at the appropriate level of detail
- Understand the concepts of data governance, being an advocate for the implementation and continuous application of governance principles and processes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.