• Contribute as a subject matter expert to implement best practices for tools and processes.
• Provide status of work in process, assist in planning and coordinating execution of work, escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner while pushing to identify resolutions.
• Provide support to the maintenance and development of Record To Report procedures and internal controls which are related to their process.
• Manage scope, KPIs, SLAs, lead and motivate the teams, timely submissions of the deliverables, ensure continuous improvement of processes, and absorbing new work from entities into operations in order to deliver high quality/low cost services.
• Support the creation of business cases and service performance metrics reports, as required.
• Manage all accounting operations including GL Recons, Period-end close, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Bank
reconciliation, Payment desk, Regulatory & tax reporting.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the Intercompany billing, netting & imbalances.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements, close the books, monitor all the subsystems and
validate the data finally produced.
• Fixed asset accounting- updating FA register, approving and working on the projects, workings on depreciation, perform & evaluate inventory of Fixed assets including disposal, Capex, Fixed assets reporting.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Preparation and closure of Management & Financial reporting.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Support Audit queries and compliances & ensure quality control over financial transactions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.