• Proactive and inquisitive candidate required with clear and precise communication, written and oral skills
• Functional knowledge of using CRM solution and MS Excel
• Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required
• Domain knowledge of US Customer Service
• Analytical skills are also required with an eye for detail
• Job requires the candidate to be assertive or influence people, probe for responses and empathize with customers
• Typing speed is crucial (Speed – 30 words per minute – 95% accuracy)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate with client customers via chat or voice call to help resolve the issues being faced
• Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the company’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
• Access the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.