• Based on DAL usage Track and report re-use/re-purpose of assets within the library to advice on IP rights purchasing, asset quality and cost savings
• Support users based on above metric tracking for re-use
• Provide call center facilities for Client capability questions (anticipate 50-100 calls per week from approx 2,000 users)
• Collate and analyze market requests for improvements to system and processes and ensure timely feedback outcomes and plans to markets
• Generate business reports related to search from existing management systems (i. e. APRIMO Business Object reports Adams)
• Produce and distribute weekly/monthly newsletters or engagement messaging in 7 regions and up to 9 languages to enhance and encourage use of Atlas search.
• Provide support to Client for the roll-out of the Atlas tools and processes.
• Issue resolution, communication, awareness of reporting
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in customer service (calls)
• Has hands-on experience of working with the basic activities involved
• MSOffice - Able to effectively use Excel,MS Outlook
• Has a good understanding of concepts and can articulate effectively
• Experience in library management and related technology
• Strong process orientation
• Comfort with ambiguity/uncertainty
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.