• B.Tech. in computer Science or its equivalent.
• Full Stack or Web development/frontend experience
• Experience with AGILE development methodologies
• Follow the workflow assigned by the Pod Lead
• Consistently attain the benchmarks in productivity and quality
• Thorough knowledge of the existing spam and abuse tends
• Ability to identify new spam and tends
• Provide proactive inputs/ideas to improve spam identification technique.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.