- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Financial Services Banking or Capital Markets industry
- Minimum of 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.