· At least 2+ years of proven experience performing penetration tests on web/mobile/thick-client applications, with a strong understanding of relevant testing methodologies, standards, tools, and techniques.
· Works methodologically and independently, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Take responsibility for assigned tasks and deliveries.
· Deep knowledge of network protocols, operating systems, databases, and application security. Capable of reading and understanding code.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Capable and willing to research on latest industry trends, emerging threats, new tools, and techniques. Share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically (out of the box).
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, representativeness, and professional appearance/behavior.
Advantages (nice to have):
· Hands-On certifications (OSCP, OSWE, similar).
· Relevant non-technical certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCSK, similar)
· Source code review skills/experience.
· Scripting skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer System Analyst, or a related field.
· Experience in K8S, OT, IOT, IIOT, Cloud, etc.