Cyber Security Expert - Security Consultant
Accenture Israel Kfar Sava, Center District, Israel (Hybrid)
Accenture is one of the world’s biggest professional services companies providing cutting-edge services in the fields of Consulting, Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Cyber Security to more than 90% of Fortune100 companies.
Accenture Security Israel (also known as “Maglan”) is the rocket head of the security and cyber services of Accenture. We are looking for a Cloud Cyber Security expert to join our cyber-Readiness team.
The Readiness team mission is to collaborate with enterprise organizations’ technical teams and work together on innovative cloud-native cyber security solutions.
A cyber security expert team member will participate in cyber readiness engagements to conduct cyber security assessments as well as testing and knowledge sharing. As part of that she/he are expected to:
- Investigate cyber security data: Review security data, such as logs and alerts, to identify patterns and trends that may indicate potential security risks.
- Document findings: Write detailed reports as well as executive summary including recommendations for improvements.
- Present findings: connect and share findings with stakeholders, such as executives and technical security teams, to provide insight onto the organization's security posture.
- Technical Hand-on actions to support Cyber security risk identification and verifications
- Two or more years’ experience in a team, participating in Cyber Security projects.
- Hand-on experience with security controls, network security and cloud security.
- Knowledge in Endpoint Security and EDR solutions.
- Experience with MS AD & Azure Cloud services.
- Understanding of offensive security methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge in Microservices or DevOps Process – Advantage.
- Excellent technical written skills in English and Hebrew.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work on your own.
- Cyber-Security certifications – Advantage.
Some of our projects are done remotely* from Israel while some are done locally at the client’s site, it is expected to travel abroad occasionally.
* Following Israeli MOH (Ministry of health) orders during COVID-19