Accenture Israel is looking for a highly motivated Marketing and Communications team player to join our office.
Your personality and your passion make the difference. Our marketing and communications team designs and executes all marketing activities for the region across all target groups and marketing dimensions – from brand and thought leadership over talents and clients to Social Media and PR. Here you’ll design programs aligned to both the business strategy and overall corporate brand and shared priorities.
- From developing marketing strategies to designing and executing tailored programs across all marketing and communications dimension. This includes media relations, social media, digital mailings, events and sponsorships, internal comms and recruiting marketing campaigns.
- To guarantee successful programs and campaigns, you’ll develop and execute: ensure that time, quality, effectiveness and budget targets are met and track and report results.
- Assist with direct marketing promotional activities such as points of views, thought leadership, holiday’s interactions, etc.
- You’ll manage the marketing budget and identify and manage external service providers such agencies, designers and writers.
- A Communication bachelor's degree (or an equivalent degree)
- 2 years of Marketing experience with proven record in a global company (B2B - preferred)
- Experience with managing budgets
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills: ability to filter and recognize content trends and to develop appealing storylines and value propositions
- Excellent analytical, reporting, problem solving and management skills campaigns to interact with people at all levels and across teams
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurements
- High level of spoken and written both in English and Hebrew
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.