This is your chance to become part of the biggest technological consulting company in the globe and join a team that innovates on a daily basis.
Accenture Labs is a critical component in the Accenture Innovation Ecosystem. Specifically designed to scale Accenture’s ability to drive innovation, Labs has a mission to undertake applied research focusing on client challenges and leveraging new technologies available now—both from the market and from our own innovation ecosystem. The Accenture Labs research hub in Israel is focused on applied research in AI, ML and graph theory.
Accenture Israel Cyber R&D Lab is part of a technology Labs network of global Accenture, where we leverage applied AI research to ideate, create and deploy best-in-class security solutions using the most promising technologies available.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and deliver leading edge technologies to the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in researching and advanced prototyping of first-of-a-kind technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers. You will work on prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, papers, blogs, and other demonstrable artifacts, aimed at solving customer’s problems and potentially presented at conferences.
- MSc and proven research record (i.e. publications), in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Proven tenure and experience in software development.
- Proven experience in structuring technology projects and leading development or research missions in a global company.
- Superb analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- An innovative mindset capable of taking an idea and bring it to life.
- Software development experience and proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming languages and platforms.
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Self-education capabilities and rapid learning of new technologies.
- PhD in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Cyber Security domain
- Experience with one or more of the following domains and technology stacks:
Graph Theory and Knowledge Graphs, Graph databases, ML/DL.
- Proof of concept developing experience
- Published papers in academic journals or conferences, and/or Patent Applications.
- Experience and/or willingness to present at leading academic conferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.