A security expert team member would be leading and participating in cyber readiness engagements
- 6 or more years’ experience, for a team that focuses on supporting Global projects.
- Experience with complicated security projects.
- Deep knowledge in Network Security, Firewalls (Palo Alto), and NAC.
- Deep knowledge in Windows and Active Directory services.
- Deep Knowledge in Endpoint Security and EDR solutions.
- Experience with Azure Cloud services.
- Excellent technical written skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently are critical
- Known Cyber-Security online/offline certifications - Advantage
Some of our projects are done remotely* from Israel while some are done locally at the client’s site, it is expected to travel abroad occasionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.