You will have an exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the strategy to build mindshare and partnership engagement across Accenture global clients, and specifically within the Application Security offering space.
Major responsibilities will include driving necessary market insights and partnership development work. More specifically:
· Market insights are an astute analysis of the global landscape of cybersecurity startups, leveraged to establish a meaningful pipeline of strategic client collaborations. That includes market opportunity identification, market sizing, in-depth analysis of specific trends of the innovation landscape associated to these them
· Partnership development entails working with and advising Accenture teams on solution selling. For business development and early partnership incubation, it is thus also expected to build rapport across our security practice, including its offerings and industry verticals.
A specific focus on Application Security is going to help drive a differentiated Accenture offering in this space
· 2-5 years’ experience as Startup founder/CxO experience and/or venture
· Demonstrated Application security / DevSecOPS experience
· Strategy experience – corporate strategy and/or consulting
· Demonstrated ability to work across internal and external organizations
· Research and analytical skills
· Written and oral communication skills, in at least two out of the major European business languages (Spanish, Italian, German, French) + English
· Master of Science or MBA- Must
· Code development background and technical architecture skills
· Attention to details
· Can-do attitude
· Strong work ethic
· Prior roles such as pre-sales, marketing, partnership development – Advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.