This is your chance to become part of the biggest technological consulting company on the globe, and join a team that innovates on a daily basis.
Accenture Israel Cyber R&D Lab is part of a technology Labs network of global Accenture, where we leverage applied AI research to ideate, create and deploy best-in-class security solutions using the most promising technologies available.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and helping secure the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in developing first-of-a-kind cyber security technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers by Accenture’s security practice – all highly skilled and experienced professionals. These technologies are aimed to serve as game-changers for the most matured clients from security posture perspective.
You will impact matured client discussions from early stages, eliciting requirements, adapting to rapidly changing customers’ needs, and finally, deployment.
· BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Data Sciences, or similar fields
· 5+ years of tenure as developers.
· Previous roles as either an architect, integrator, developer or researcher.
· Superb analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
· An innovative mindset capable of taking an idea and bring it to life.
· Proficient written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English.
· Experience and desire to develop and explore new technologies or capabilities.
· Experience with Python around either Unix/Linux/Ubuntu or Windows (preferred Python in a microservices environment).
· Self-educated person with investigational spirit that can tackle new domains and abstract the essence of the mission.
· Software development experience and proficiency in multiple object-oriented languages and platforms.
· Strong Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP).
· Preferred understanding in enterprise cloud settings including Containers (Dockers), CD/CI, virtual environments, working with RESTFull API development.
· Previous experience and knowledge of Cyber Security domain – strong advantage
· MSc. or PhD in relevant fields.
· Experience with one or more of the following domains and technology stacks:
Graph databases and/or neo4j, PowerShell, ML/DL, Nginx, Knowledge Graphs.
· Proof of concept developing experience.
· Experience and/or willingness to present at security conferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.