This is your chance to become part of the biggest technological consulting company on the globe, and join a team that innovates on a daily basis.
Accenture Israel Cyber R&D Lab is part of a technology Labs network of global Accenture, where we leverage applied AI research to ideate, create and deploy best-in-class security solutions using the most promising technologies available.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and helping secure the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in ideating and researching first-of-a-kind cyber security technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers by Accenture’s security practice – all highly skilled and experienced professionals. These technologies are aimed to serve as game-changers for the most matured clients from security posture perspective.
You will work on prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, authored papers, blogs, and other demonstrable artifacts, aimed at solving customer’s problems and potentially be presented at conferences.
· PhD, or proven research record (I.e. publications), in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
· Proven tenure and experience in software development.
· Proven experience in structuring technology projects and leading development or research missions in a global company.
· Superb analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
· An innovative mindset capable of taking an idea and bring it to life.
· Experience with Python around either Unix/Linux/Ubuntu or Windows (preferred Python in a Microdevices environment).
· Software development experience and proficiency in multiple object-oriented languages and platforms.
· Proficient written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English.
· Self-education capabilities and rapid learning of new technologies.
· Previous experience and knowledge of Cyber Security domain
· Experience with one or more of the following domains and technology stacks:
Graph Theory and Knowledge Graphs, Graph databases and/or neo4j, ML/DL.
· Proof of concept developing experience
· Published papers in academic journals or conferences, and/or Patent Applications.
· Experience and/or willingness to present at security conferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.