If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of Israel and the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need bright minds who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as an Consultant with Accenture, you will strengthen core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, Consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify strategic and operational opportunities for improvements.
• Gathering and documenting client's current business, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of improvement opportunities.
• Assisting in the design and development of proposed solutions.
• Supporting the testing and implementation of strategic recommendations.
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change
• 2-3 years’ experience at an international or Israeli strategy consulting company
• Experience working in a business transformation project which requires systemic
vision, strategy, organizational structure, channels, value propositions,
measurement, change management
• Knowledge in the banking industry – Big advantage
• BA in Industrial Engineering and Management/ computer science/ Economics/ Sciences
• English, Hebrew – native
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.