Accenture R&D Israel is looking for talented Senior Cybersecurity Software Engineers and Researchers to join our hub at the Herzelia office.
Accenture R&D in Israel is part of a network of 7 technology Labs of global Accenture, a 440,000 people company, developing the next generations technologies of cyber security and Industrial IoT
Our R&D security areas are in IoT and Industrial Control Systems vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure, smart factory, Industry 4.0, autonomous vehicles, insider threat, intrusion detection and management, forensic and privacy.
The members missions is to invent, innovate, and implement first-of-a-kind cybersecurity technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers by Accenture’s security practice.
Our R&D results are in the form of working prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, authored papers and blogs, and other demonstrable artefacts, aimed at solving customer’s problems and potentially be presented at conferences. Our members impact client discussions from early stages, eliciting requirements, adapting to rapidly changing customers’ needs, and finally, transferring the innovation results to the engineering organization for further maturing.
Come and join our exciting journey, sprinting in tiger-teams with the backing of the global Accenture giant, innovating in style!
- Bachelor or BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Data Sciences, or similar fields.
- 5+ years of tenure in the security field, 3 of which are as a team member in medium/enterprise environments.
- Previous roles as either a security architect, security integrator and developer, researcher.
- Proficient written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Experience and desire to develop and explore new technologies or capabilities.
- Self-educated person with investigational spirit that can tackle new domains and abstract the essence of the mission.
- Software development experience and proficiency in multiple development languages such as Java / C++ and other object-oriented platforms.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/Perl/Ruby/JS on scripting environments like Node.JS over Unix/Linux/Ubunto.
- Strong Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP).
- Understanding in enterprise cloud settings including Containers (Dockers), CD/CI, virtual environments, Amazon/Azure Cloud, working with RESTFull API development
- MSc. Or PhD
- Out of the box thinking
- Proof of concept developing experience
- Experience and/or willingness to present at security conferences
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.