Accenture Central Holding Controllership Finance & Accounting Analyst
Accenture Central Holding Controllership (CHC) entities are set up to incorporate, to finance, to participate in, to manage and to supervise enterprises and companies. This role will join the existing CHC team in Dublin providing additional support to the CHC entities.
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox/Ireland Compliance controls
- Quarter End reporting to Global – balance sheet deliverables.
- Account reconciliations and analysis for both US and Irish GAAP compliant accounts.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Preparation of dividend accounting
- Tax accounting and reporting
- Professional fees reporting
- Intercompany settlements
- Processing of payroll journals including payments to authorities
- Preparing monthly & quarterly VAT declarations
- Provide accounting support to the Manager including responses to ad hoc requests
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable
- Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment, preferably in a practice environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.