Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Legal Services professionals deliver and coordinate corporate and compliance advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies
The internet, telecommunications, and online platforms regulatory expert is responsible for regulatory compliance support globally: providing regulatory guidance at deal, offerings development and Ventures & Acquisitions levels, designing and implementing compliance programs, enabling other legal teams (Contracting teams and Geographic Compliance & Corporate) working at local level, on regulatory topics within his/her scope of expertise.
- Work within the Offerings & Services Regulatory Compliance team to provide regulatory expertise on internet, telecommunications, and online platforms, worldwide
- Work collaboratively across legal and with business teams to provide regulatory guidance
- Manage outside counsel support globally
- Provide insights on regulatory and market trends to properly enable growth in the business
- Assist legal and business teams in the shaping of global and local complex deals by providing focused expertise
- Provide regulatory guidance on offerings and services that exist or are under development
- Participate in the due diligence phase of Ventures & Acquisitions
- Enable other legal SMEs to support local business teams on standard deals, Ventures & Acquisitions and local offerings
- Work with other legal functions and business teams to design and implement compliance programs, including licensing requirements
- Lead the monitoring of offerings or services or regulated entities compliance programs and implement required actions to maintain compliance
- Represent Accenture in discussions with regulators, compliance officers of clients, vendors, alliance partners and other parties with whom Accenture may be associated
- Coordinate work with the Government Relations team on the monitoring of regulations
- Ability to spot issues and conduct risk analysis in new areas of business especially in relation with the use of new technologies
- Integrative personality, good communicator
- Collaborative mindset in an international and multicultural context
- Ability to motivate and consult professionals from various cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
- Strategic thinking
- Agility and intellectual curiosity
- “Enabling” mindset
- Strong executive presence, comfort with leadership briefings
- Ability to build professional network in the absence of formal reporting lines
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English in business and legal context
Key Qualifications and Experience
- JD or equivalent law degree (based on geography) required, with tenure in good standing with one State or local bar (as applicable)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an attorney providing legal and regulatory advice on internet, telecommunications, and online platforms topics, including experience as a transactional attorney
- In-depth knowledge of internet, telecommunications, and online platforms regulations and market trends
- Management experience in a corporate legal department or Law Firm
- Experience in driving complex multi-national projects and deals
- Knowledge in designing/implementing compliance programs
- Management of outside counsels on complex multi-national transactions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.