Position: Customer Operations Support
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: 12 months contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
You should have an interest in protecting and improving the user experience of consumer products and services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing a large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint. Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the individual may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift
- Perform high-quality reviews
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews
- Be a team player
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps
- Take quality feedback and work on it
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture)
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices
- Not offended by Apps that might come up as R rated or higher: violence, gore, nudity
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe