Position: Platform Experience New Associate - Romanian.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 12 month contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment.
Accenture is hiring full time employees to work as a Platform Experience New Associate on a fixed duration project for one of our global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands on job experience.
As a Platform Experience New Associate, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day to day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
- Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images.
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work differing rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
- Flexibility in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus.