Position: Platform Experience New Associate
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, FTC 12 months contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
Accenture are recruiting Platform Experience New Associates to work with us on a 12 months contractor basis working with one of our global leading clients. You will be responsible for helping improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Platform Experience New Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society..
In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images.*.
You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the individual may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Serve as an advocate for the user community
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Excellent comprehension, communication, and Danish language skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
- Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Eligibility EU Citizen or Stamp 4 visa only to apply
- No sponsorship
- Fluency in the English language
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies 1 2 years experience in a professional work environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment
- EU Citizen or Stamp 4 visa only to apply (No sponsorship)
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work differing rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
- Flexibility in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for carrier progression
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you are required to work a night shift as part of this role, you are obliged to complete a night worker health assessment. Please note that it is a requirement of your continued employment, that you are fit to work night shifts.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Content moderation is meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.