Basic Qualifications/Skills Needed
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Excellent comprehension, communication, and Czech skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work differing rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
- Flexibility in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus
- Over 18 years of age
- Shift timings/requirements to work weekends and holidays
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for carrier progression
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If you are required to work a night shift as part of this role, you are obliged to complete a night worker health assessment. Please note that it is a requirement of your continued employment, that you are fit to work night shifts.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Content moderation is meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.