Content Moderation Associate
Position: Content Moderation Associate
Location: Sandyford Dublin, Ireland (WFO)
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week
Work Hours: 24/7
As a Content Moderation Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing the following but not limited to: user profiles, videos, text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients. You will provide insightful review notes.
You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Ability to harness and interpret complex information from multiple sources (using various client tools and dashboards)
- Interpret content and apply relevant guidelines and policies
- Maintain consistent and transparent review methodology
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
- Flexibility to move across different types of content based on the changing requirements
- Identify key trends and issues in the content and report it to the respective team lead
- Provide insights to support the internal content review process
- Ability to communicate effectively and cooperate within the team environment
- Ensure all work is performed within the agreed SLA’s
- Minimum 6 months on Trust and Safety experience required, including minimum 6 months experience in the use of the Aster tool
- Attain 95% Quality score, productivity targets, attendance targets, monthly for the 3 months preceding this role
- Have no Quality Comprehension errors in the quality score for the 3 months preceding this role