HR Partner Specialist 12M FTC
Role: HR Partner Specialist 12M FTC
Career level: Specialist - 9
Location: Ireland - Dublin
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 700,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The HR Partner Specialist acts as the primary connection between Human Resources and the employee, optimising the employee experience through people focused practices. Actively supports the business area leads within their area, providing insight, advice and coaching on HR matters in support of the business strategy.
We are looking for a motivated team player who enjoys coaching others and working across all aspects of employees’ life cycle. In this role, you will provide advisory and enable people leads in all aspects of human resources.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish and build relationships with Leadership and key individuals, both locally and globally becoming a key advisor on all people related matters.
- Share key HR metrics with the business to influence decisions and provide proposals to support with business challenges.
- Partner with Leadership to develop people priorities locally in support of business priorities.
- Act as a source of expertise in providing advice and coaching to Line Managers in handling workplace relations.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes.
- Work closely with the People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-business areas, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground.
- Facilitate talent planning sessions to support engagement, organisational planning and retention.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes.
- Coach and guide Career Counsellors and Talent Leads throughout the Performance Achievement process, advocating a change mindset in behaviour and ensuring the right actions are settled through talent discussions.
- Hold responsibility for the compensation admin process, enabling Talent Leads to make reward decisions in line with Total Reward outcomes, business priorities and available budget.
- Support employees throughout the employee lifecycle i.e. orientation & integration, transitions, leave requests and exits, promoting employee enablement tools and services (myRequests, Peopleline, myDirectory)
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. exit management, grievance management, transfers / career moves and quarterly promotion cycle.
- Provide support to the Field HR team priorities and project initiatives across the HR team as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum 3 years HR generalist / Field experience essential.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in building successful relationships across multiple stakeholder groups both locally and globally.
- Strong advisory capability combined with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to identify problems, take ownership and develop solutions.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and lead multiple priorities.
- Experience handling complex employee relations issues.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Experience in project and change management.
- Ability to collaborate and be a standout colleague.
- Solid attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.