Are you willing to create the change you want to see in the world?
At The Dock, we work with the most exciting clients of the Fortune 500 to solve their toughest innovation challenges. Do you have the drive, entrepreneurship and grit to do the hard graft required to create exceptional legacies for these clients, while making your mark in the world?
The Dock’s Havoc Team is a group of over 60 diverse entrepreneurial problem solvers, who work together to create the change we want to see in the world. Havoc attracts clients that want to leave their legacy—clients that ultimately become pioneers within their industry. To create better futures, we need talent with comparable (if not superior) ambition, and an unshakeable resolve to make change happen.
Diversity makes Havoc stronger and we embrace it in all forms. We are actively seeking people of colour, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, individuals with disabilities, and those with diverse professional or educational experience.
As a Visual Designer on the Havoc team, you will craft and develop beautiful branded client experiences that balance function and emotional impact.
Day to day you will:
- Work as part of a creative team developing branded client experiences.
- Design and delivery of various touchpoints along an immersive client journey — including physical and digital event graphics, editorial print design, website wireframes, digital newsletter templates, motion storyboards and branded presentations.
- Attend kick-off meetings with project leads to understand the context of the client engagement and ideate on how best to bring the experience to life visually.
- Ensure that the concept meets creative and experience objectives and ultimately delights our clients.
- Manage expectations of key stakeholders and work to tight deadlines.
- Put your design skills to a variety of creative requests and challenges.
- 2-4 years design experience working in a creative studio or corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design.
- Proficient with the latest software and design applications; Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Figma, InDesign.
- Strong design and branding skills and the ability to create visual concepts that generate empathy, emotion and engagement from the client.
- Confident speaker that can present designs and articulate a vision to project leads both verbally and through presentation materials.
- Detail-oriented, systematic and able to coordinate across multiple sources of input.
- Good task and time management skills and comfortable with deadlines.
- Strong digital design portfolio. Please attach your portfolio to your application
Additional skills that would be good to have:
- UI/UX design knowledge and experience wireframing and prototyping digital interactions.
- Animation, motion or video capabilities in After Effects, Final Cut Pro or other video editing software.
- Familiar with the principles of design thinking, journey mapping, persona creation and rapid prototyping.
- Design and creation of visually engaging PowerPoint presentation templates.
No matter what your field, we want meet you if:
- You are a creative visual thinker with an exacting eye for detail and an innate ability to understand an ambiguous, complex client challenge
- You love to create and are eager to keep learning
- You are strong in creative, inspiration, out of the box thinking and how that translates into a compelling visual concept
- You have a strong portfolio of visual design work that shows their strengths and demonstrates the ability to define and create a beautiful look and feel for experiences.
- You have a visual craft, you have something to say and can do that with intent, novelty, fresh design
- You are a strong team player who looks for the best ways to support the team and optimize the team’s ways of working.
Excellent benefits package including, but not limited to
- Excellent training and development programme
- Comprehensive coaching programme
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, and life insurance
- Leading health and wellbeing services and resources
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme
- 2 days paid volunteering leave annually
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely and working onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery and cultivate our client relationship.
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with client, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be flexible as soon as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.