Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for an Agency Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to APAC and MENA markets. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage innovations and analytical insight to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global company. Be part of something amazing in 2022. Our high performing Pinterest team has a proud track record. We maintain a positive, high performing team environment by looking out for each other, championing diversity and taking time to stop and celebrate success together regularly. Accenture offers a range of benefits such as training, external study support and unrivaled opportunities for growth and further progression. Other benefits include a driven and highly rewarding variable sales performance bonus scheme.
· We put the power in your hands; to identify, research and contact digital marketing agencies in the APAC and MENA regions that you believe Pinterest’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches and onboarding their portfolio of advertisers to the platform.
· You will also work with agencies that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan for their clients
· Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
· Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients.
· Work toward set important metrics & a quarterly sales target
· Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
· At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
· In depth knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
· Knowledge of or experience with marketing agencies would be an advantage
· Experience using analytical approaches to solving business problems
· Ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to build and optimize campaigns
· Understand, validate and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use Pinterest’s platform & functionality to achieve our advertiser’s goals
· Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, extensive knowledge of the client’s products and services
· Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
· Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
· Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
· Experience with CRM and reporting tools an advantage (Salesforce, Tableau etc.)
· Business fluency in Arabic and/or French is a distinct advantage
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace”.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com. “
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Account Manager - Italian - Based in Dublin
Posted 6 days ago
Partner Manager - Greek/Czech Speaking - Based in Dublin
Posted 6 days ago
Account Manager - Spanish - Based in Dublin
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.